Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1year Anniversary..1.9.2009Eunice&Seng

happy birthday to dear2009





Happy day

we going shopping
chinese new year on the way to dear home town


chinese new year
marry christmass
My birthday^^ on 2008
When i first day c u i aready fall in love wif u...
1/9/2008i so remember the day u fetch me go eat dinner...the day was
raining so cold...u ask me wan a ur jacket i say no need then u stil gif me wear it..
then u say u is 100% a good bf if we together u wil gif me a good life..
i reli so happy u the day tel me all the thing how u wil love me & care me...
Then we start we love on the day...
On this 1year we got many thing happen?? Sad happy angry cry.....watever we stil together &love each
Dear i reli hope u can gif me more freedom...don a bit thing angry of me..
i wil do my best be a good gf...
Dear i love u forever..so happy we can together...Muackzzzzz^^

1 comment: