Monday, July 20, 2009

PART TIME AT ZEN ONE

On the way working
SUSHI KING

HARRY POTTER


Cute baby eye was so eye look like wear contact lens


Viick checking my eye





SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Tis week i start work part time at time square floor 5 ZEN ONE
The boss just open new shop to sell space so he need some part time i cal
Emiko & Viick together work at zen one..so happy can work together...
then sunday afternoon sally find me to break we together go eat sushi king..hehe..
reli so nice..Nite my lao gong zai go c HARRY POTTER wif me...^^
i lazy to write my blogger cause now i work seven day..need save money learn car and buy car..
after buy car need save money together wif my lao gong zai cause we need buy a house next three year..hope we love forever then we oli have we family..hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment