Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cute baby girl^^

Baobei xiao xiao cute baby girl

Tis week always work and dint go any way so i long time din update my blogger..
i always work at office reli feel tired..cause of morning 8am have to wake up..finish work at 5.30..reli tired..i thinking.I am thinking for a long time wanted to change other office work...
I think i wil change to other office..if i stil like tat i wil get exosted..haha..no la actually i am lazy...
Today around 2 o'clock i went for a interview..There are good ..Morning we start job until 5pm..
Saturday and sunday no need to work.. so good.. saturday can always go out wif my bebe and dear liao haha..so i can have more freedom life..
Last saturday aroung 12pm kar chun fetched me to c my bao bei xiao xiao..cause her baby girl was tis borned on world at 6.6.2009..welcome to her cute baby girl..^^After we visit bao bei...After that we went yam cha wif karchun..Around 6pm i back to my house have my dinner..around 9pm i went to sally house cause i misses her we went yam cha..Phoebe tomolo r going to sarawak liao..hope all the best to her..Tomolo i need to wake up early cause my friend jing wanted to make up for me.She will make up for me a modeling style...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment