Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something

NICHI




ON THE WAY

yesterday i when out wif MY BEBE Maggie n she sister winnie..around 1 they come to my house fetch me go pavilion at the time reli damn jam.. so long din go out wif my bebe maggie lo.. so miss her lo.. Finally we meet at yesterday.
We aready booking the ticket at pavilion watch a movie..but when we at pavilion was many ppl at there buying ticket Haiz....n we r later so we cannot take the booking ticket aready..sad^^nvm.. we juz walk walk at pavilion n have a lunch first...after lunch we lazy go buy ticket again. So at the last we din watch the movie
we oli walk at pavilion,time square n s.wang lo.. c got any thing need to buy a not..i n bebe maggie n winnie take same pic...hehe..Ending ...around 7 my lao gong come to fetch me go to eat.. And bebe they need to go a friend birthday party...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment